If you’ve come to this page, you’re fortunate enough to have a plan with Delta Dental, the largest provider of dental insurance in the entire world. They help nearly 68 million people around the globe afford their dental care each year, and they’re actually based right here in Illinois! Now, even though you have dental insurance, we know it can be a bit confusing to actually use it. Many people have questions like:
- How much coverage do I have?
- Which procedures are covered?
- Who will handle the paper work?
- Where is a Delta Dental dentist near me?
We can answer that last question for you right now: Dr. Tim Stirneman is a Delta Dental dentist in Lake in the Hills. That means you’ll be able to use your benefits at Compassionate Dental Care for a variety of preventive, restorative, and many other procedures.
What It Means to be a Delta Dental Dentist in Lake in the Hills
Compassionate Dental Care is in-network with Delta Dental, and that means they are willing to cover part of the costs of our services used by patients with Delta Dental plans, such as yourself. This means you’ll have many basic treatments covered (such as exams, cleanings, and x-rays) and receive significant discounts on restorative treatments (including fillings, crowns, and bridges). All in all, it basically means that you’ll have access to extremely affordable dental care for you and your entire family. For a more in-depth explanation of what it means to be “in-network,” you can read our full page about it right here.
The Benefits of Visiting a Delta Dental Dentist in Lake in the Hills
If you have a plan with Delta Dental, visiting Compassionate Dental Care will give you a multitude of benefits:
- 90-100% coverage for preventive services such as checkups, cleanings, x-rays, fluoride treatments, space maintainers, and dental sealants (Note: This will vary from plan to plan.).
- 50% coverage for fillings, extractions, gum disease treatment, root canals, crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- We’ll file your claims instantly for you electronically so you can get access to your benefits even faster.
- Because of our relationship with Delta Dental, we’ll be able to let you know your financial responsibility before you begin treatment.
- Our team of insurance experts will work directly with Delta Dental to maximize your benefits.
As you can see, this range of services can address just about every dental need you and your family will need now or in the future. Each plan’s premiums are extremely affordable, and most of the time, they will pay for themselves just by covering your two standard hygiene checkups each year. With this standard preventive care, you and your loved ones will be able to stop most minor dental issues early, meaning you won’t have to get more expensive treatments in the future. In the end, this all can easily save you thousands of dollars a year while taking care of your family’s oral health.
HOW CAN I USE MY DENTAL INSURANCE?
When you come in for your next appointment, simply bring in your Delta Dental ID card. This will have your plan information along with your member number, and we’ll quickly be able to apply your benefits so you can start saving almost immediately.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE DELTA DENTAL INSURANCE?
If you currently do not have dental insurance, there are a few ways you can get it:
- Contact your employer and see if you can add Delta Dental insurance to your current employee healthcare plan.
- Call Delta Dental to shop for and select a plan.
- Contact Compassionate Dental Care and we can walk you through the process of getting dental insurance.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Hopefully this answered some of your basic questions about using your dental insurance, but we’re sure you still have more pertaining to your particular situation. We’re happy to give you all the answers you need, so please feel free to ask us any insurance related questions you have.
When it comes to taking care of your teeth, Delta Dental and Compassionate Dental Care are a winning combination, and we’re sure you’ll be able to see it in your smile (and wallet!). Be sure to contact our office today to schedule your next routine checkup.