Are you looking for a great way to fix your teeth? We have the solution. We’re excited to offer you a free implant consultation with our dental team at Compassionate Dental Care. Contact us today to schedule your consultation appointment.
We work closely with each patient to determine if dental implants are the right restorative treatment for your smile. Once we decide on the type of dental implant you need, we’ll map out your personal implant plan carefully.
Discover Your Tooth Replacement Options With Compassionate Dental Care
Artificial teeth in the form of dental implants can make a world of difference to your smile and overall oral health. The implant acts as a tooth root, promoting bone growth and higher bone density. The prosthetic device attached to the top of the implant restores your stunning smile!
From the cost of dental implants to which type of implant will be best suited for you, we’re here to help you plan out your implant care. Will you need a dental bone graft? We’ll help determine that. Questions about the dental implant procedure? We’re here to answer them.
We can tell you more about mini dental implants and whether or not those are an option for you. Considering options for permanent dentures? You may just qualify for All-on-4® Treatment Concept dental implants. Wondering what teeth implants cost? Our consultation visit can help determine implant cost.
Total implant cost depends on several factors, including:
- How many implants need to be placed.
- Any additional oral surgery cost.
- Type of dental implant.
You can rest assured that from start to finish, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Our team of talented, dedicated professionals is ready and willing to provide you with all the benefits that come with implants.
What If I Don’t Qualify for a Dental Implant?
Most patients can receive a dental implant, although some may need a bone graft or a different type of implant.
The type of implant you need may depend on:
- Bone density. Your jawbone density needs to be over a certain amount to qualify for a traditional dental implant. If you have been missing a tooth for a while, your bone tissue may have deteriorated quite a bit. Your jaw density impacts the dental implant process. You may need mini implants or a bone graft to qualify for regular implants.
- How many teeth you are missing. Some people are missing one tooth, and some people are missing most of their teeth. The number of teeth you are missing may determine whether you need dentures or a single tooth implant.
- Your overall health. If you have any pressing health issues that need to be addressed, take care of your health first. Autoimmune diseases and diabetes can make it difficult for your body to heal, making bone-to-implant fusion difficult.
Whatever your situation may be, a consultation can help us discover the best dental implant option for you. Let’s get together and find out more about your situation and which implants can benefit your smile.
How a Free Dental Implant Consultation Can Help Me
Any time you visit the dentist, our staff is able to take a look at your mouth and determine which treatments you need. Dental implants are so involved that we offer FREE consultations so we can discuss the entire process, not just minimal details.
During your consultation, we’ll talk about the following:
- If you have anxiety about the dentist in general or about implants, a consultation can help you feel less nervous. Knowing what lies ahead can put you at ease so you can stress less.
- We want to get to know you and have you meet our team. Knowing the dentist and our friendly dental team taking care of your implant can help you feel more comfortable in our office.
- Our dentist will ask questions, assess your dental history as well as your medical history, and take a look inside your mouth. The more details we know about you, the more successful your dental implant will be.
- We may take some digital images of your teeth and then work with you to create a plan. Our team can show you your implant options, give you a timeline for your treatment, and discuss what to do before and after surgery.
Before you come in for your consultation, think about any questions you want to ask or any details about your treatment that you need. We’ll ask questions too, and together we can create a treatment plan that works for you.
Ready to Find Out More? Give Us a Call Today!
We’re here to restore your smile to what it once was, promote healthy bone growth, and fill out your facial structure. With the implementation and placement of dental implants, you can have a stunning smile again. Contact us at Compassionate Dental Care at (847) 854-7645 to schedule your free consultation and let us give you the smile of your dreams!! Call today!