At Compassionate Dental Care, we believe in providing our patients with the best and most reliable dental treatments available. Our goal is the same as yours: to craft you a beautiful, healthy smile.
Through the use of our dental treatments and procedures, we believe you’ll see a significant positive change in your smile. We help our patients achieve their best smile through the use of both cosmetic and restorative dental treatments. When combined with good oral health cleaning habits, these treatments and procedures can transform your smile!
One of the first things people notice about someone’s smile is how straight it is. Unfortunately, having perfectly straight teeth isn’t something most people are naturally blessed with. However, thanks to Invisalign invisible braces, you can achieve the perfect, natural, candid smile you’ve always wanted.
These clear braces are designed to shift your teeth around in your mouth quickly and discreetly, without the hassle and discomfort often associated with traditional metal braces. Invisalign clear aligners are the perfect teeth straightening option for any and every patient—from those who lead busy lives and are always on the go, to those who spend their time in school or working at home. They truly are the perfect fit for any lifestyle.
What Are Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Invisalign clear aligners are orthodontic devices used to straighten teeth. Instead of being permanently affixed to your teeth for a period of time like traditional metal braces are, this type of straightening method uses removable, clear, plastic aligners that encapsulate all the tooth crowns in your mouth and shift them around until you are left with perfectly straight, corrected teeth.
Invisalign vs. Braces
Traditional metal braces are and have been an effective teeth straightening technique for many years. But the Invisalign reviews are in, and people as well as dental practices across the world are more satisfied with clear plastic aligners!
Some of the following benefits should make it clear why:
- Easier to Clean: With removable aligner trays, you can keep your Invisalign aligners clean and fresh at all times! Your teeth are also able to enjoy a full cleaning every morning and night without having to work around brackets and wires stuck in place.
- No Diet Restrictions: With traditional metal braces, there are some foods you are directed to steer clear of—the kinds of foods that can get into hard-to-reach areas of your mouth and become stuck thanks to the wires or brackets. With Invisalign clear aligners, you won’t deal with this issue. You can take your aligners out whenever you eat and enjoy whatever foods you’d like!
- Improved Oral Health: Being able to keep your teeth clean and healthy is easier than ever thanks to Invisalign clear braces with Compassionate Dental Care. You won’t have to brush or floss around brackets and wires, so your teeth will be able to stay clean and pristine throughout your teeth straightening experience.
- Greater Comfort: Metal braces can be quite uncomfortable. Your mouth is a sensitive area and can get sore from the poking of wires or the discomfort of metal brackets rubbing against soft tissues. You won’t have that problem with Invisalign invisible braces! They cover your entire smile with a clear plastic coating that doesn’t poke or cause pain.
- Invisibile: Metal braces are very noticeable and considered by many to be an eyesore. This will never be the case with Invisalign plastic retainers. They are clear, fit closely to your teeth, and are less likely to be noticed by anyone and everyone—even yourself.
- Removeable: Unlike traditional metal braces, you can take Invisalign clear aligners off and put them back on at will. Invisalign clear aligners can be removed for meals, brushing and flossing, or during other events where they would be inconvenient. Just be sure to keep them on for 20–22 hours each day.
Learn More About Invisalign Aligners with Compassionate Dental Care
Wondering how much does Invisalign cost? Curious to know more about the results of Invisalign before and after? We’ll be happy to answer any of these questions and more when you call our Compassionate Dental Care office today!
You can also learn more about these topics by exploring the other Invisalign pages on our site:
- How Invisalign Invisible Braces Work: We’ll take a close look at how Invisalign braces function and how they work to straighten your teeth.
- What Is Accelerated Orthodontics: Discover how we can speed up the teeth straightening process with Invisalign clear braces, so you can get perfectly straightened teeth even faster than before.
- Why You Should Avoid Mail Order Aligners: Learn the important difference between Invisalign clear aligners and mail order aligners, and understand why you should choose Invisalign braces over do-it-yourself options like Smile Direct Club.
- Invisalign Clear Braces for Teens: Teens tend to be more prone to embarrassment over things like metal braces. Thanks to Invisalign clear aligners, teens can straighten their teeth in confidence!
- Invisalign Clear Braces Cost: Learn more about what Invisalign clear braces cost and what you can expect from us at Compassionate Dental Care.
- Get Your Free Invisalign Consultation: Learn more about our FREE Invisalign consultations from Compassionate Dental Care.
Contact Compassionate Dental Care Today for Your Free Consultation with an Invisalign Dentist
Get in touch with our team today to set up a FREE consultation to learn more on how to get started on your journey to straighter teeth and a more brilliant smile. Call us at (847) 854-7645 today!